Hi Champagne Friends,
I wanted to personally remind you that tomorrow is Global Champagne Day!! There are many exciting events happening around the world from the heart of the Champagne region to Japan to Australia to South America and of course right here in the USA. You can locate an event near you by visiting this interactive google map http://t.co/wVGqMyqe or by visiting the http://champagneday12.eventbrite.com/ for more information. We are also hosting a LIVE VIDEO STREAM for ChampagneDay on toutsuite.com with some great guests, including Catherin Fallis, Master Sommelier and Master Sabreuse at Sabering Champagne, who will be showing us the correct way to saber a Champagne bottle and talking all things Champagne. Also joining us will be some well-known producers and smaller grower/producers, Champagne importers, bloggers, etc. We also have a mixologist on deck to talk about the perfect Champagne cocktails, be sure to join us from 3pm to 7pm PST for this livestreaming event via toutsuite.com and tweet us your question by using the #ChampagneDay hashtag.
I hope to see you online sharing your Champagne stories and experiences with the world tomorrow, October 26th, 2012.
Here’s HOW you can join in the bubbles (no saber necessary):
1. Pick out a Champagne to enjoy on #ChampagneDay.
2. Whether you’re at home, out at a restaurant or tuned in to our live show(toutsuite.com), you can post your memories online for others to see.
3. Share your label photos, tastes, likes, food pairings or any other experiences on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc. making sure to include #ChampagneDay in your post.
4. Track what other people are sharing by using Twitter Search, Kurrently, TwitterFall or a tool of your choice.
5. Host you own event
6. visit toutsuite.com between 3pm -7pm PST to watch and join in on the LIVE STREAMING SHOW.
If you love wine, especially Champagne click here:
See you online tomorrow Friday, October 26th! Cheers,
Christian Oggenfuss. DWS
PS: a Special thank you goes out to the Champagne Bureau, Champagne Taittinger, Champagne Tarlant, Champagne Henriot, Champagne G.H Mumm, Champagne Gosset, Champagne Perrier-Jouet, Henri’s Reserve, Total Wines & More, Comité Champagne, ToutSuite.com and of course all of you who make this day possible!